Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fritter and Waste the Hours...

I didn't get much done today and it all started because I just had to start the edging on my Firmaments Lace Shawl. It set me back on starting the day because I knit in bed before I even get up. Probably the first mistake, but if I didn't, I might not get to the knitting. Such a dilemma. So just as I was about to get going, DH needed to talk about something work related. By the time we got done with that I decided it was too late to go out and run, so I just ate breakfast and figured I could do a little Pilates instead. What happened to that? Well, never mind, I need to get some work done. As soon as I sat down at my desk I realized that my computer had rebooted itself and gotten stuck. Reboot the reboot. Finally got some stuff done. Anyway, here's the latest pics of Firmaments. I love how this is coming out.

No comments: